Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh NO! I Forgot to Remember!

Yes, I had a meltdown yesterday. Sometimes it's important to let the reptilian shadow side take space and let you know how it feels. I have had a pattern before relief comes, of freaking out right till the very end and then judging my lack of trust when things end up working out just fine. I have gone from telling myself "Dennis, break the pattern and find joy before you see heaven." to my new approach- "Be with what is. The next moment has no relation to this one. Freak out now, enjoy now. Judge or don't judge, regret or don't regret. It's all okay. Growth is not linear. The phrase, “If I knew then what I know now.." is an illusion. You forgot and in that moment, you could not remember. You remember now and in this moment, you cannot forget." So join me in celebrating the success of this moment. You deserve to feel good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment