Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Human Experience

Open your heart. Our soul longs for a fully human experience. How do I open my heart when it loves me too much to let go of the role of protector? Does not matter. I have no choice. An open heart is my soul’s longing. What am I afraid of? I fear the love of God. Is it too much light shone directly into a darkened soul? Is my soul truly dark or is it a trick of the ego that keeps us thinking we are separate from the light. If your eyes are closed can you tell whether the light is on? Open your heart and let in love. Receive joy and you will have something to give. A merciful father waits patiently for the lesson to be learned. It does not condemn his child but waits with open arms until the child says “Help me, I need you.”

“Thy will be done. As above, so below.” I have no choice but to surrender to God’s will. I have done all I could. I have fought the good fight. Now it is time to let go and let God. The angels are telling me that it is written. My fate is sealed. I will get my message out to millions. My ego is telling me who do I think I am? I am not special and even if I was, I am bound to screw it up- to fold under pressure.” What is my heart saying? “Ask for help.”

No comments:

Post a Comment