Monday, June 21, 2010

Certainty

About a month ago, I dreamt that I was flying. Not my typical hovering maneuver where I am not able to get more than six inches off the ground but full on soaring- high above the trees. I asked the question to myself: “How am I able to do this?

The answer: “Because you are certain that you can.”

I then thought to myself: “I am certain I can go higher.” And I did!

This dream taught me that energy flows in the direction of certainty. If you want to manifest anything in your life, be certain that it is what you want, that it is not only possible, but probable and that you deserve receiving it. Have no worry or doubt. Feel good about the desire as if you have already received it and it will be manifested. Certainty that my life as an author and intuitive life coach is the right one grows stronger with each passing day. Am I suggesting that we should ignore our doubts and fears, replacing them with an “I know I can!” mantra? Absolutely not. I have had doubts and fears about leaving a 9-5 work existence for over 10 years and my path was to acknowledge these feelings and try to uncover what is motivating them. What I am suggesting is to hold the vision and intention for however long it takes, of a time where doubt ceases to exist. Never give up this vision and one day, you will catch up with it. I am certain of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment