Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Side Is My Soul On?

Ever feel conflicted? I have asked the question: What side is my soul on? Is it on the side of the man who wants to live a quiet existence, spending precious moments with family and friends that always feel safe? Or is it on the side of the man, whose time has come to go out into the world and share his message of trust with millions, facing fears of potential pariahs along the way? I don’t know the answer and so I sit with the ambiguity. If I don’t accept that at this moment in time, it is not for me to know my heart’s longing then all I seem to create is a fighter whose tired of throwing punches at nothing. My heart’s longing wants to surprise me. It is not expecting me to figure it out or to make a choice but to relax and get out of the way. So right now, it feels good to imagine a quiet life, out in the gardens of beautiful British Columbia, speaking with a pillow talking whisper to all those I come in contact with. It also feels good to visualize standing in front of my mentors and teachers accepting the award for The Next Top Spiritual Life Coach and giving the speech of my life. Stay tuned. My soul may very well have something to say in just 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment